You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Free DHL Standard Shipping on all orders over £150!
- Delivery is Monday to Friday.
- FRESHA LONDON offers both domestic and international delivery options.
- Countries outside UK (after 1st January 2021) are subject to import taxes.
- Orders usually take 2-5 business days for processing and orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and on Bank Holidays will be processed on the following business day. We are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Next Day UK Deliveries
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (Not public holidays).
- In order to receive your parcel next day, you must place your order the day before until 1 pm. For example, cut-off time to receive your parcel on a Friday is Thursday 1pm.
- We use DHL Next Day for next day deliveries.
- We use DHL Standard for international shipments.
- Orders being shipped to addresses outside the UK may be subject to import duties, and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- When ordering from www.freshalondon.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country of which you are receiving the goods. We cannot predict the duties/taxes that will be applied to your package, so please contact your local customs agent before ordering.
- Fresha will not be responsible for any item held by the customs entity of any destination out of the UK
- Returns are accepted however the sender must arrange the shipment on their own cost. Please send your return via a trackable method, marking your package clearly as ‘Returned Goods’ to avoid delays at Customs. Obtain a valid proof of postage and hold onto it until you receive your refund or exchange.
- Unfortunately we do not currently offer an Express Delivery option on international deliveries.
Shipments to United States
- Orders shipped from the UK below $800.00 total value, including the shipment fee, are exempt of the Duties Tax in the US. This is due to trade agreements between the UK & US with a $800.00 threshold for total invoice value.
- Duties tax is separate and it does not include any other tax such as but not limited to sales tax, depending on the state your order is shipped to. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
Returns & Refunds
- You have 28 days to return your order, beginning from the day you (or another person assigned by you) received it. This includes a 14 days window of letting us know that you'd like to return plus another 14 days for Fresha London to receive the goods with a total of 28 days.
- We offer free returns to Full price items.
- Sale items have 14 days return policy, beginning from the day you(or another person assigned by you) received it. You are only responsible for £3.99, which will be deducted from your refund total. Alternatively you can send the item at your own cost.
- Unless Merchandise is worn, used and damaged, you can use the returns form automated by the system once you apply for it at the Returns Centre page.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Items to be returned in condition sent, all items will be inspected on receipt and if any marks, stains or signs of wear are found no refund will be issued.
This includes but not limited to; cosmetics marks/transfer, food and drink stains, rips and snags in the fabric and any stress/damage to components.
- If the refund has been rejected after inspection, it is the customer's responsibility to provide a shipping label for a return to themselves. We also do not accept liability once the parcel has been collected.
- Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable, unless we sent the wrong item or the item sent was defective.
- When we receive your goods processing can take up to 10 working days. When processed you will be informed via email.
- Products must be returned complete (i.e. with any accessories or other parts that you receive with the Products) and, where possible, with all original packaging.
- Returns and Exchanges do not apply to countries we do not ship to.
- Merchandise purchased from other retailers, including department stores or specialty stores, must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased and is subject to the return policy of the original retailer.
- Returns outside the United Kingdom is subject to be paid by the customer
- Sample sale items are not refundable and changeable
- For all exchange returns you will need to pay for return postage, either through our returns centre or at your own cost. However we'll ship exchange items to you free of charge. If you choose our returns centre, you are responsible to pay £3.99 for the return.
Send your parcel to the following address:
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ADDRESS:
46 Park Road
All undelivered packages will be processed as a credit return and subject to re-stocking fees. Please take this into consideration when selecting your shipping address for an order. You will be subject to new freight charges to reship the merchandise.
- We may offer promotional discount codes from time to time which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These relate to all Fresha promotions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- A promotion code can't be used after an order has been placed.
- First time customers are eligible for a 15% Off discount. Please use the code at the checkout. Code is given when you sign up. You need to confirm the first email and then will receive the code in another email. Please check your junk email too as they might drop in there.
You have no items in wishlist.